船员实用英语会话-进港靠泊(引航员)

1.Sea  Pilot  Comes  Aboard   海上引航员登轮 (P-PILOT D-DECK HAND T-3rd OFFICER) P: Lower the pilot ladder on the port side, please请放低左舷的引水梯。 D: All right, is it all...

1.Sea  Pilot  Comes  Aboard   海上引航员登轮(P-PILOT D-DECK HAND T-3rd OFFICER)

 

P: Lower the pilot ladder on the port side, please请放低左舷的引水梯。

 

D: All right, is it all right at this height?这个高度行吗?

 

P: Lower it some more.再放低点。

 

D: Now how is it?现在这样行吗?

 

P: Yes, that’s good. Drop the heaving line to left my bag.好的,扔下撇缆,将我的包吊上船。

 

D: OK, watch you head. I’m throwing it好的,当心头,我把撇缆扔下去了。

 

P: Good morning, isn’t it beautiful weather?早上好,天气不错,对吗?

 

T: Good morning, sir yes, it certainly is. Will you please come this way? The captain is expecting you in his room. Write down your name in block letters, please.早上好,先生,是的,天气很好。请走这儿,船长正在他的房间等您。请您把名字用正楷大写字母写下。

 

D: How long did it take you to reach here.到这里你船走了多久。

 

T: Well, just 16 days.刚好16天。

 

P: How many knots at service speed?常用的船速多少节?

 

T: She gets eighteen knots at service speed. This way, please. Captain, the pilot has boarded.常用船速18节,请走这里,船长,引航员已经来了。

 

2. CALLING  THE  PILOT    呼叫引航员(P-Pilot S-2ND Officer  Q-Quarter master)

 

P: (To the officer on duty) I’m going below for a little rest. Will you call me at half past three?(对值班驾驶员)我现在下去休息一下,请在三点半叫我好吗?

 

S: OK. Sir好的,先生。

 

S: Quartermaster, will you go below and call the pilot? Tell him it’s getting pretty cold so he’d better come up with his coat on.舵工,您下去叫引航员好吗?告诉他天气变的相当冷,最好穿上外衣再上来。

 

Q: Yes, sir. (at the door of the room provided for pilot) Pilot, it’s half past three, sir. It’s extremely cold outside. I think you’d better put your coat on.是,先生。(在引航员的房间门前)引航员,三点半了,先生。外边很冷,您最好穿上大衣。

 

P: Thank you Quartermaster, how is the weather?谢谢舵工,天气怎样?

 

Q: Very cold and the traffic is rather heavy, sir.很冷,但通航船舶很多。

 

P: I’ll come up in a minute.我马上就上驾驶台。

 

3.Dock  Pilot  Comes  Aboard(A)   码头引水登轮(A) (C-Captain P-Pilot)

 

C: How long shall we stay here?我们将在这里呆多久?

 

P: We won’t wait at all.我们不用等的。

 

C: Must we wait for the tide?我们必须等潮水吗?

 

P: Yes, but the tide is beginning to rise.是的,但是潮水正在开始上涨。

 

C: At what time will you prepare to enter the harbour?您准备什么时候进港?

 

P: Right away. Let’s be ready to heave up anchor and enter the harbour. We’re going to berth no.2, starboard alongside, heading out.现在就进,准备起锚、进港。我们准备右舷靠29泊位,船首朝外。

 

C: Starboard alongside? Then are we going to swing off the pier? We may need some tugs to help up.右舷靠?那么我们要在突码头旁掉头了?我们需要几只拖轮帮助。

 

P: Yes, we’re going to make fast a tug forward and another aft.And the third tug must be prepared in order to push the starboard bow when we swing.是的,我们准备船首船尾各带一条拖轮,三条拖轮在旁准备着,掉头时协助顶推右首。

 

C: Our vessel is equipped with a side-thruster, can we reduce one tug?我船船首有侧推设备,是否可以少用一条拖轮?

 

P: Yes, by the way, please tell me your ship’s particulars.好的,请顺便告知你们船舶的船舶规范。

 

C: My gross tonnage is 10488 tons, net tonnage 7268 tons. My vessel is 152 meters long and 21 meters wide. Our loaded draft is 9.5 meters, in ballast my ship draws 5.3 meters.我船总吨10488吨,净吨7268吨,船长152米、船宽21米。满载吃水9.5米,空船吃水5.3米。

 

P: How is your draught fore and aft?现在前后吃水是多少?

 

C: My draft forward is 30 feet and my draft aft is 32 feet.我船前吃水30英尺、后吃水32英尺。

 

P: What’s you harbour speed?港内速度是多少?

 

C: My harbour speed is 14 knots, slow speed 12 knots, dead speed 5 knots. My gyro-compass error is two degrees east.港内速度14节,慢速12节,微速5节。罗经差2度东。

 

P: How are your steering gear and telegraph?您船的舵机和车钟正常吗?

 

C: Our steering gear is all right and telegraph answers very well.我们的舵机工作正常,车钟反应很快。

 

C: Ah, the tugs are just coming but from the end of the pier.啊,拖轮刚从突码头端部开过来。

 

P: Are they? Oh, I see, what is your engine, captain, turbine or diesel?是吗?不错,船长,你船主机是涡轮机还是柴油机?

 

C: Diesel, it starts and stops very quickly, and the steering is not bad.柴油机,启车和停车特别快,舵机也不错。

 

P: That’s good, please get both anchors ready in case we have to bring her to a stop all of a sudden. We may use the anchor to deaden our speed if we have too much speed at the corner of pier.那很好,请备好双锚以便突然停车时用,如果到了突码头转角处速度还太快的话,我们可必须用锚减速。

 

C: Both anchors are ready. Our stability is not good, please go more slowly when you swing.双锚已准备好,我船稳性不好,掉头时请慢点。

 

P: Yes, I see, we are preparing to weight anchor.明白,现在准备起锚。

 

C: Shall we send someone to look out on the bow?我们要不要派人在船头了望。

 

P: Yes, keep those two lights in a line, don’t look at the compass, watch the ship’s head.好的,保持那两盏灯成一条直线,不要看罗经,看船首。

 

Q: Yes.好的。

 

P: Give a wide berth to the breakwater.离开防波堤远一点

 

P: The fog is too thick. Switch on the radar. Let a deck hand take the sounding here. All vessels ready to enter the canal must have their ladders and booms run in.雾很大,打开雷达。让一个水手在这里探测。所以准备进入运河的船只必须把梯子和吊杆收进来。

 

C: I’ll ask the bosun to do the work.我告诉水手长做这项工作。

 

P: Get the search light ready so that we can go through the canal at night the fog has lifted. Switch off the radar.准备好探照灯以便夜间通过运河。雾散了,关闭雷达。

 

4. Dock  Pilot  Comes  Aboard(B)   码头引水员登轮(B)

 

P: Hello! Captain. I’m glad to meet you again. And it’s really a pleasure to come on board your ship. She is so well looked after. Do you remember me? Jackson is my name.你好!船长,很高兴见到你。很高兴上你船。他看上去保养的很好。还记得我吗?我的名字杰克逊。

 

C: How do you do, Jackson? I do remember you. We met a year ago. You haven’t changed much.你好,杰克逊?我记得你。一年前见过。你变化不大。

 

P: Thank you. I see, captain, that your ship is heavily laden, what is you draft now?谢谢,船长,看得出你轮这次装的不少,你轮现在吃水是多少?

 

C: My draft is 28 feet 6 inches aft.后吃水28英尺6英寸。

 

P: If that’s the case, you can’t enter the harbour now. you’ll have to wait for high tide. It would be dangerous to proceed now.如果是这样的话,你们不能现在进港,你轮不得不等待涨潮,现在进港是危险的。

 

C: It’s unfortunate. How long shall we have to stay here?真不走运,要等多久?

 

P: About 2 hours. So there is no hurry during the pilotage, let me ask you about your ship’s particulars if you don’t mine.大约2小时,所以引航期间不必着急,如果您不介意,我想了解一下你轮的船舶规范。

 

C: Not at all. Go ahead, Mr. Jackson.当然不介意,请问吧。杰克逊先生。

 

P: Obviously, your ship is made in china. She is one of the most modern ships I’ve ever seen - How many hatches has she?很明显,你轮是中国制造的,她是我所见到的最现代的船舶之一,她有几个舱?

 

C: She has five hatches, three hatches forward of the bridge and two hatches astern of it.有五个舱,三个在驾驶台前,两个在后。

 

P: What is your engine, captain, turbine or diesel?主机如何,船长,涡轮机还是柴油机?

 

C: Diesel. She is single-screwed and her propeller is right-handed.柴油机。是单浆推进,其螺旋桨是右动式。

 

P: Are there any errors on your gyro-compass?罗经有问题吗?

 

C: Yes, about w degrees plus and there is an automatic pilot.有,有正2度的误差,有一个自动舵。

 

P: How about her steering gear and telegraph?舵机和车钟有问题吗?

 

C: They are both in good working order.他们工作正常。

 

P: How many revolutions does her propeller make at full speed?主机全速时转速多少?

 

C: 106 revolutions.106转。

 

P: How long will it take to reverse your engine from full ahead to full astern.主机从全速前进到全速后退需多长时间。

 

C: Not more than 18 seconds, but please note that, our ship is slow in going astern.不超过18秒,不过我轮倒车时速度慢,请注意这点。

 

P: Your advice is useful for me to guide your ship into the harbour, thank you.您的忠告对我引航进港很有帮助,谢谢。

 

C: You are welcome.不必客气。

 

5. Proceeding  Into  The  Harbour   驶进港内(P-Pilot T-Third mate  H-Helmsman  C-Captain)

  

P: Third mate, we’ll get underway now. please lower flag “G” and hoist flag “H” and give one long blast on the whistle.三副我们要开航了,请降下“G”旗,升起“H”旗,并鸣一长笛。

 

T: OK, I’ll ask the helmsman to do that in a minute.好的,我马上让舵工去做。

 

P: Please ring “stand by engine” captain! Heave away anchor.请备车船长!起锚。

 

T: The anchor is up.锚出水。

 

P; All right, sir. Now I’ll order to put hard to starboard. Please tell fore and aft by VHF that we are altering course to hard-starboard..好的,先生。现在我将右满舵,请用VHF告诉船头和船尾,我轮已改变航向,右满舵行驶。

 

C: Pilot, watch two fishing boats ahead of us. Shall we give them a wide berth?引航员先生,请注意前方有两条渔船,我们是否要避开他们?

 

P: Certainly! We had better keep clear of them. They are crossing our head to port. Starboard fifteen.当然!我们最好远离他们。他们正经过船头到左舷。右舵15度。

 

H: Starboard fifteen, wheel’s starboard fifteen.右舵15度,舵角右转15度。

 

C: Mr. pilot, do you see an outgoing tanker ahead, a little to our port?引水先生,您是否看到前方一条出港的油船,很靠近我船左舷?

 

P: Yes, we are meeting end on. Let’s avoid the risk of collision, we must alter our course to starboard so that we will pass on the port side of the other vessel.是的,我们当头对遇,让我们采取措施避免碰撞。我们必须向右转向以便从那船的左舷经过。

 

C: That’s right. Oh, the fog is setting in. I’m afraid we have poor visibility ahead.对,起雾了,恐怕前方的能见度不好。

 

P: Yes, we’ll have to make a sound signal because visibility will soon decrease to zero. Would you mind switching on your radar. Captain?是的,我们必须发出声音信号,因为能见度快降到零了,船长能否打开雷达?

 

C: The radar is on and I’ll leave the 3 N mile scale for your viewing.您知道雷达是开着的,我已调到3海里的量程上供您观察。

 

P: If so, I won’t leave the radar screen as we are passing through a heavy traffic area. There are many ships in the vicinity. I want a man on the head.这样的话,我不会离开雷达屏幕的,因为我们正在穿越一个交通拥挤区,这附近有许多船,我需要一个人在船首了望。

 

C: The bosun is keeping a lookout there to see that good course is steered.水手长正在那儿了望,以确保航向正确。

 

P: Fine. Now we are approaching the breakwater. Please use your binoculars, captain. Do you see the leading lights in the distance?好。我们正接近防波堤。请使用您的望远镜,船长。您能看清远处的导航灯吗?

 

C: Yes, I do. We keep the lights in a line of 205 degrees. Shall we steer for them?是的,我们保持在与灯成205度的线上,我们朝他们驶去吗?

 

P: Of course. Please tell your man to watch them carefully. The depth is about 10-12 fathoms here. Put a double check on your echo sounder, please.当然,请让您的人仔细观察他们,这里的深度是10-12拓,请用你们的回声测深仪再测一次。

 

C: All right. We’ve done that, the depth is eleven and a half fathoms. Pilot, what’s the maximum safe draft for a cargo ship like ours to enter the entrance channel?好的,我们已测了,龙骨以下水深11.5拓。引水先生,像我们这样的货船进港航道的最大安全吃水是多少?

 

P: It is 25 feet as shown on the chart, and the entry must take place on high tide.海图上显示是25英尺,进港必须在高潮进行。

 

§6 Sending  Ropes  Out   带缆 (T-TUG B-BOSUN  Lb-LINE BOAT  Lr-LINE RUNNER)

 

T: Throw a towing rope from the starboard bow, please!请从船头右舷送出拖缆。

 

B: All right. Here you go!好的,送出拖缆。

 

T: Slack! Give us plenty of slack!松,松多一点。

 

B: Are you sure it’s all right? This is nylon, it’s very elastic you know.松这么多行吗?这是尼龙缆绳,伸缩性很大。

 

T: All right. Hold on!可以,刹车!

 

B: Keep it slack! We’ll make it fast. All fast now.让它松着,我们要系缆了。缆已挽牢。

 

T: Okey. We’ll pull now.好,那么我们要收紧了。

 

Lb: Give out two head lines, one from each side.给出两根头缆下来,每边一根。

 

B: All right. Here they go.好,送出来了。

 

Lb: Slack away more! I’m going to put them on the bitt over there.再松点!我准备系在那边的缆桩上。

 

Lb: All right. Heave away!好的。绞吧!

 

B: Keep away from the ropes. We’re going to leave both lines at the same time.离缆绳远点,我们打算两根一起绞。

 

Lr: Send a heaving line for the spring. Shall I put the spring on this bitt?送一根接倒缆用的撇缆,我把倒缆带在这个桩上好吗?

 

B: No. put it on the next bitt astern. That one’s for the breast line.不,带在后面那个缆桩,这个桩用来带横缆。

 

Lr: How many ropes do you want altogether?你一共想带几根缆?

 

B: 3 head lines, 1 breast and 1 spring.三根头缆,1根横缆和一根倒缆。

 

§7 Alongside  The  Dock(A)   靠码头(A)(L-Linesman D-Deck hand  C-Chief officer  B-Berth master)

 

 

L: Watch out! I’m throwing out the heaving line.注意!我撇缆了。

 

D: All right.好的。

 

L: Take it easy! Hold it a minute!松慢些!刹一刹!

 

C: Now hold on! What happened? Is she in position?停住!怎么样?位置好了吗?

 

B: 15 feet more ahead.再向前15英尺。

 

C: Slack away the back spring and heave in the head lines! How many feet more?松倒缆,绞首缆,还要朝前几英尺?

 

B: Three feet more! Hold on! Oh, she’s gone too far. Pull her back five feet!再向前3英尺!停!哦,又过头了,朝后5英尺!

 

C: That’s OK?现在行了吗?

 

B: All right! Make fast the lines so that she will not move行了,把缆绳挽牢,位置不要移动。

 

C: All right. Put the rat guards on the lines.好的,缆绳上装好防鼠挡板。

 

D: Yes, sir.是,大副。

 

§8 Alongside  The  Dock(B)   靠码头(B)(C-Captain P-Pilot  T-Third officer)

 

C: Which berth is allotted to us, Mr. Pilot?哪个泊位指定给我们,引水先生!

 

P: Normally, berths are assigned in order of ship’s arrival, “first com, first served”. You see. Oh, this is steering pretty well, this ship, third mate.一般来说,泊位是根据船舶到达的先后顺序来分配的,顺序是:谁先到达,谁先得到服务。您明白吧。噢。这条船行驶的非常好,三副。

 

T: Yes, she is. 是的。

 

P: (to the quartermaster) Starboard half a point. Watch her head now! don’t let her com the least to port! Starboard a little! Ease your helm! Steady as she goes! Keep that white light just a little bit on your port bow! Part your helm! Midship! Port little more. She is being brought in for berthing. (to the mate) half ahead! Please tell them down low to be ready for mooring.(对舵工)右舵半个罗经点,现在注意船头,勿偏左,右舵一点!回舵!把定!将那盏白灯保持在离船首左舷一点的位置,左舵!正舵!再左舵一点点,船正在靠上泊位。(对三副)前进二!请告诉机舱准备靠泊。

 

T: Yes. Shell we get alongside the wharf or moor to buoys?是,我们靠码头还是系浮筒?

 

P: We’re going to berth no.6, starboard side alongside, heading in.我们要驶向6号泊位,右舷靠泊,船头朝里。

 

T: Shall we have to use tugboats?我们必须要用拖轮吗?

 

P: Certainly! The towage for berthing is compulsory inside the harbour. It is blowing a gale and the current is strong today. We need at least 2 tugs. Look, the tugs have come. Please tell fore and aft to have a tow line ready for them on your port side. Take in all the slack of that line, hold on tight and make it fast.当然!港内是强制使用拖轮靠泊的,你知道,今天刮大风,海流也很强。我们需要至少两艘拖轮,看拖轮已经来了。请告诉船首船尾在左舷准备拖缆,绷紧那根缆绳,使劲拉紧,把定挽牢。

 

T: Yes, we’ll do that. Must the port anchor be laid out and themoorings taken ashore?是的,我们马上干。必须要送出左锚。系泊缆绳正带上岸吗?

 

P: Certainly. Stand by to drop your port anchor. (to the captain) full speed astern! Port your helm! Hard over! Midship! Stop her, sir! Slow ahead! Starboard! Stop her! (to the mate) let the anchor! Be careful not to drag it. Let the cable veer out 3 shackles on the windlass. How is the chain leading?当然,准备抛左锚,(对船长)全速后退!左舵!满舵!正舵!停车,先生!前进一!右舵!停车!(对三副)抛锚,小心别拖锚。松出锚链3节。锚链方向如何?

 

T: The chain grows astern. Sir, but the anchor bites the ground very well!锚链向后拉,先生。但锚抓地很牢。

 

P: All right, sir. Please give her slow astern. Captain.好,三副。请后退一,船长。

 

T: The chain is right up and down.锚链垂直。

 

P: Stop your engines, captain. (to the mate) hold on your chain. How much outside the hawse pipe now?停车,船长。(对三副)刹住锚链。锚链筒外有多少?

 

T: Three shackles in water, sir.三节入水,先生。

 

P: Right you are, I think she has got enough. Stand by fore and aft, captain. Heave away the chain, chief! Heave short!很好,我想足够了,前后准备,船长。绞起锚链,大副!绞短。

 

T: The anchor is aweigh, pilot.锚已离底,引水。

 

P: All right, sir. Slow ahead, captain! Starboard, just a little bit, steady! Stop her! Send a heaving line ashore! By the way, the current is strong here, you need to veer out anchor hawser to make he fast.好的,前进一,船长,右舵,再右舵一点儿。把定!停车!撇一条引缆到岸上,另外这里的海流很强,您需要绞出另一根缆以挽牢船。

 

T: Yes, we have done it. Shall we get the head line ashore first?是,我们已这样做了,我们是否应先将头缆送上岸?

 

P: Sure, head line first, then spring. Heave away the head line! Come up to the stopper! Easy, don’t break it.当然,先送头缆,然后是倒缆。绞头缆,使用制缆索!松一点,别绷断了。

 

T: Yes, I’ve made sure all mooring lines are kept tight and no line is strained to the breaking point.是,我可以保证所有的系泊缆绳都拉紧了并且没有一根缆绳紧到要绷断的地步。

 

P: Your ship is to use all her available ropes and wires due to the strong currents. Please get ready 4 head lines, 2 breast lines and 2 springs. We’ll soon secure alongside the quay.由于强流,你船将要使用所有的缆绳和钢索,请准备4根头缆,2根横缆和2根倒缆,我们将很快靠上码头。

 

T: OK. Is she well position now?好的,船现在位置正好吗?

 

P: Not yet. We’ll have to shift the stern line to the next bollard. She has to come 5 meters ahead. Heave away forward! Slack away aft! Stop heaving forward. Hold on aft! Apply to the stopper! Tie up like that! Get fenders ready.还没有,我们必须把尾缆移到另一个系缆桩上去,船必须往前移5米,船头拉紧!松尾缆!停止向前绞紧!船尾拉住!使用制缆索。就这样固定!准备好碰垫。

 

T: All right, sir. Look, the mate is handing the capstan to pull the ship to the quay.好的,先生。看,大副正操作绞盘把船拉向码头。

 

P: But due to silting alongside the quay, the ship could be only fended about 1.5 meters off the quay. She is just in position, being moored for a comfortable berth now. heave all lines tight and make fast. Let go the forward tug rope! Slack the anchor chain down to the ground. Let go the stern tug. Is every thing clear?但由于码头边有淤泥,船舶只能被碰垫隔在离码头1.5米处。船位正好,现在一点儿没问题靠在泊位上了!所有的缆绳都系挽牢。解开船头拖缆!将锚链松至海底。解开船尾拖轮。一切都清爽了吗?

 

T: Yes, she is clear of very thing.是的,船一切清爽。

 

P: (to the captain on the bridge) My duty is over, sir. Have you signed my pilotage receipt?(在驾驶台对船长)我的任务完成了,先生。您在我的引航收据上签字了吗?

 

C: Yes, here it is. You’ve helped me a lot. Thank you. Here is a glass of beer help yourself! Good luck, pilot!是的,在这儿,您帮了我很大的忙。谢谢。这儿有一杯啤酒,祝您好运!

 

P: Good luck to you, too!也祝您好运!

 

C: Can you manage another one?您再来一杯吗?

 

P: No, thanks. So long!不,谢谢。再见!

  • 发表于 2025-08-03 23:43
  • 阅读 ( 81 )

你可能感兴趣的文章

相关问题

0 条评论

请先 登录 后评论
海员
海员

海员-

223 篇文章

作家榜 »

  1. 海员学院 344 文章
  2. 织光 247 文章
  3. 青衫故人 237 文章
  4. 四处漂泊 225 文章
  5. 海员 223 文章
  6. 海贼王 210 文章
  7. 朱亚文 192 文章
  8. 笑的太拽 185 文章

文件生成中...

请稍候,系统正在生成您请求的文件

请点击下载或复制按钮进行操作