PART 01 问候与回应类
How’s the project progress? 项目进展得怎么样?
The same situation here. 这边情况一样
PART 02 态度与意愿类
No way! We can’t compromise on safety standards. 绝对不行!安全标准上我们不能妥协
You bet. 当然了
I’m in for the overtime work to meet the deadline. 为了赶上工期,我加入加班
Whatever works best for the overall schedule. 只要对整体进度最有利就行
I’m cool with that design change. 这个设计变更我没问题
I’m good with that new procurement plan. 这个新的采购计划我没意见
I’m all in for this critical phase. 这个关键阶段我全力以赴
I’ll take the responsibility for this task. 我接受这项任务
I’m on your side regarding the resource allocation. 关于资源分配,我支持你
I’m in your corner during this negotiation. 这次谈判我支持你
PART 03 鼓励与肯定类
Keep it up on the quality control. 质量管控方面继续保持
You’re on fire with this problem - solving approach! 你这个解决问题的办法太厉害了
You’ve got this challenging installation. 这个有难度的安装工作你肯定行
That’s awesome how you managed the supply chain issue. 你处理供应链问题的方式太棒了
It’s lit with this innovative construction method. 这个创新施工方法太棒了
You’re killing it on the site management. 现场管理你做得太出色了
That’s dope with the new equipment testing result. 新设备测试结果太酷了
That’s out of this world! The progress report is amazing. 太棒了,这份进度报告绝了
You nailed it on the budget control. 预算控制你做得非常好
PART 04 情绪表达类
Take it easy on the schedule pressure. 别被工期压力搞得太紧张
Chill out, we’ll figure out the solution. 冷静点,我们会想出办法的
I’m beat after the continuous 12 - hour shift. 连续 12 小时轮班后我累坏了
I’m wiped out from the endless site inspections. 没完没了的现场检查让我累得不行了
I’m feeling under the weather, might need a sick leave. 我有点不舒服,可能得请个病假
I’m starving after working through lunch. 忙得错过午饭,我饿死了
I’m broke after this month’s extra expenses. 这个月额外支出太多,我没钱了
I’m short on cash for the urgent material purchase. 急需采购材料,我手头紧
I’m in hot water with the client’s complaints. 客户投诉,我遇到麻烦了
I’m over it with these repeated design revisions. 这些反复的设计修改我已经不在意了(无奈)
I’m not feeling it with this proposed schedule. 这个提议的工期安排我不喜欢
I’m on cloud nine with the successful commissioning. 调试成功,我高兴极了
I’m speechless about the unexpected delay. 这个意外的延误让我无语了
I’m out of words for this poor quality. 这质量太差,我无话可说
PART 05 日常交流类
Catch you later at the project meeting. 项目会上回头见
Make yourself at home in our project office. 别客气,把项目办公室当自己家
Let’s keep in touch during the overseas procurement. 海外采购期间咱们保持联系
Let’s catch up on the subcontractor issues. 我们聊聊分包商的问题
Don’t be a stranger. Share any concerns anytime. 有问题随时说,别见外
What’s the deal with the equipment delivery delay? 设备交付延迟是怎么回事?
It’s a long story about the regulatory approval. 法规审批的事说来话长
PART 06 命令与提醒类
Watch your step on the slippery deck. 甲板湿滑,小心脚下
Heads up! There’s a heavy lift operation ahead. 小心!前方有大型吊装作业
Knock it off with the unnecessary disputes. 别再进行无谓的争论了
Make it quick for the safety inspection. 安全检查动作快点
Stay tuned for the weather forecast update. 别走开,等最新天气预报
PART 07 决策与处理类
It’s up to you on the construction sequence. 施工顺序由你决定
I’m on it for the permit application. 许可证申请我在处理了
Give me a break on the unrealistic deadline. 这个不切实际的工期饶了我吧
Hang on. I’ll check the technical data. 等一下,我查一下技术资料
Sounds good with the contingency plan. 这个应急预案听起来不错
Don’t push it on the production capacity. 别对产能要求太过分
Take your time for the risk assessment. 风险评估慢慢来
For real? The client agreed to the change order? 真的吗?客户同意变更指令了?
It’s a deal on the subcontractor agreement. 分包合同就这么定了
Suit yourself on the working method, but follow the safety rules. 工作方法随你,但要遵守安全规定
Way to go! The milestone is achieved. 干得好!里程碑达成了
Let’s roll for the offshore installation. 我们开始海上安装工作吧
Let’s sleep on it for the major design decision. 重大设计决策咱们明天再考虑
Let’s get down to business on the cost control. 我们进入成本控制的正题
Let’s cut to the chase on the schedule issue. 我们直奔工期问题的主题
Let’s put it on hold for the disputed item. 有争议的事项咱们先搁置一下
Let’s wing it for the unexpected site situation. 现场突发情况咱们随机应变
Let’s play it by ear for the upcoming inspection. 即将到来的检查我们见机行事
PART 08 评价与判断类
No big deal. We can handle the minor modification. 没什么大不了,小的修改我们能处理
You wish! The client won’t accept that price. 想得美!客户不会接受那个价格的
Don’t sweat it. The quality issue is solvable. 别紧张,质量问题可以解决
You got it. I’ll arrange the transportation. 没问题,我会安排运输
I screwed up the quantity calculation. 我数量计算搞砸了
It’s not my thing. I’m not good at contract negotiation. 这不是我擅长的,我不擅长合同谈判
Just kidding. I’m actually confident about the tender. 开玩笑的,其实我对投标很有信心
Go for it on the new technology trial. 新技术试验放手去做
That’s ridiculous. The requirement is impossible to meet. 那太荒唐了,这个要求根本无法满足
It’s a win - win for the cooperation with the local company. 与当地公司合作是双赢
What’s your take on the project risk? 你对项目风险怎么看?
It’s not worth it to cut corners on safety. 在安全上偷工减料不值得
That’s the way it is. We have to adapt to the new regulation. 事情就是这样,我们得适应新规定
You have my word. I’ll ensure the delivery on time. 我保证,我会确保按时交付
It’s my call on the resource allocation. 资源分配这事我说了算
I can’t complain. The overall progress is good. 我没啥可抱怨的,整体进度不错
It’s up for grabs for the extra workload. 额外的工作量谁都能争取
What a small world! We met again on this project. 世界真小啊!我们在这个项目上又见面了
Let’s not go there. The payment issue is too sensitive. 咱别谈这个了,付款问题太敏感
It’s not my fault. The supplier delayed the delivery. 这不是我的错,是供应商延迟交货
I’m not buying it. The excuse is not valid. 我不相信这个,这个借口站不住脚
That’s how I roll. I always prioritize safety. 我一贯如此,我总是把安全放在首位
I’m on top of it. The project status is under control. 我掌控着局面,项目状况可控
You crossed the line. Your decision violated the procedure. 你越界了,你的决定违反了程序
You hit the nail on the head. The root cause is the communication gap. 你说到点子上了,根本原因是沟通不畅
It’s not my cup of tea. I prefer field work rather than paperwork. 这不合我口味,我更喜欢现场工作而不是文书工作
You blew it. The equipment installation was done wrong. 你搞砸了,设备安装弄错了
You’re barking up the wrong tree. The problem is not with the design. 你找错对象了,问题不在设计上
You’re pulling my leg. There’s no way we can finish so early. 你在跟我开玩笑,我们不可能这么早完成
It’s a steal. The price for this equipment is very reasonable. 这太划算了,这设备的价格很合理
That’s the spirit! Keep up the good work. 这就对了,就是这股劲!继续保持
It’s not a big deal. We can adjust the plan slightly. 这没什么大不了,我们稍微调整一下计划就行
You’re one of a kind. Your problem - solving skills are amazing. 你独一无二,你解决问题的能力太棒了
Don’t bite off more than you can chew. Don’t take on too many tasks at once. 别贪多嚼不烂,别一次承担太多任务
It’s better than nothing. The partial payment is still helpful. 有总比没有强,部分付款还是有点帮助的
You can say that again. The quality control is crucial. 完全赞同,质量控制至关重要
You’re out of your mind. That budget proposal is unrealistic. 你疯啦,那个预算提案不切实际
That’s spot on. Your analysis of the market situation is accurate. 精准,你对市场形势的分析很准确
That’s wishful thinking. We can’t finish without more resources. 这是痴心妄想,没有更多资源我们完不成
That’s not half bad. The new construction method is effective. 还不错,新施工方法很有效
It’s not worth a dime. This old equipment has no value. 这一文不值,这旧设备没什么用了
You’re pushing your luck. Don’t take such big risks. 你太冒险了,别太贪心,别冒这么大风险
PART 09 幸运与巧合类
Just my luck. The bad weather hit during the installation. 我真倒霉,安装的时候赶上了恶劣天气
What a coincidence! We have the same subcontractor. 真巧!我们用的是同一家分包商
What are the odds? We both found the same design flaw. 真巧啊!我们都发现了同一个设计缺陷
PART 10 希望与祈求类
I’m keeping my fingers crossed for the successful mooring operation. 我祈求系泊作业能顺利
It’s in the bag. The commissioning is almost done. 稳操胜券,调试工作快完成了
It’s the thought that counts. Thanks for your support anyway. 心意到了就行,还是谢谢你的支持、
请稍候,系统正在生成您请求的文件
海工 EPC 项目高频实用口语 300 句
扫码过程中请勿刷新、关闭本页面,否则会导致支付失败
购买后请立即保管好,30天后需重新付费。
海工 EPC 项目高频实用口语 300 句
扫码过程中请勿刷新、关闭本页面,否则会导致支付失败
购买后请立即保管好,30天后需重新付费。
请点击下载或复制按钮进行操作
如果觉得我的文章对您有用,请随意打赏。你的支持将鼓励我继续创作!