海员厨师海乘英语(非值班船员英语)

1A: The menu, please. /请给我菜单B: Here you are, sir. /给你,先生A: Two steaks, please. /两份牛排 B: And soup? / 汤呢?A: Tomato and egg soup. /西红柿鸡蛋汤B: Would you like somet...

1

A: The menu, please. /请给我菜单

B: Here you are, sir. /给你,先生

A: Two steaks, please. /两份牛排

B: And soup? / 汤呢?

A: Tomato and egg soup. /西红柿鸡蛋汤

B: Would you like something to drink? / 喝点什么?

A: Two beers, please. /两瓶啤酒

B: Just a minute, please. /稍等

2.

A: What kind of ship do you work on?

我特,砍的,哦五,西普,肚,油,沃可 ,昂

/你在哪种船上做?

B: I work on a passenger ship. I am a chief cook.

艾,沃可,昂,额,怕森皆,西普。艾,艾门,额,欺负,苦可。/我在客船上做,我是大厨

A: What a clean galley! Do you often clean it?我特,额,可令,咖喱。杜,油,欧分,可令,一特。/多干净的厨房,你经常清洁吗?

B: Yes, of course.爷死,哦五,括死 /是的,当然

3.

A: Excuse me. Is this No. 3 berth? /一死扣死,米。一死,这死,拿杯儿,死锐,波死。

 

 请问这是3号泊位吗?

B: No, it is Berth No.5. Berth No.3 is over there. /弄,一此,波死,拿杯儿,飞五。波死,拿杯儿,死锐,一死,欧文儿,热儿。

 

不,这是5号泊位,3号泊位在那边

A: Thank you. /三扣油。谢谢

B: My pleasure. /买,扑累爷。不客气

4.

A: Excuse me, Sir. /劳驾,先生

B: Yes? /什么事?

A: Please don’t smoke here. It is a non-smoking area. /请不要在这里抽烟,这是非吸烟区

B: Where can I smoke then? /那么我可以在哪抽烟?

A: There is a smoking space outside the messroom. /餐厅外有个吸烟区

B: Thank you. /谢谢

5. @

A: How do you like the steak today? /

好赌友,来客,这,撕待客,吐逮

B: It is great! I’d like some more. /

一吃 个瑞特。爱的 来客 散沫

A: Here you are. Do you need more pepper with it? /

嘿儿油啊。赌友 你的 沫 呸呸儿 煨死 一特

B: No, thanks. /漏,三克丝

6.

A: what time do we begin the work in the morning? /我特,太,杜,,必根,这,沃可,应,这,摸您。

我们早上几点开始工作

B: at 8. /阿特,a特。在8

A: any tea break? 艾宁,替,不锐可。

/有喝茶休息吗

B: yes. that is at ten. 爷死。杂特,一死,阿特,疼。

/有,在10

A: when is the lunch break? 温,一死,这,浪起,不锐可。

/ 午餐时有休息吗?

B: at half past eleven. 阿特,哈夫,怕死,一勒文。

/11点半

7.

A: fire! fire! fire! /着火了,着火了,着火了

B: What is on fire? /什么着火了?

A: Fuel on fire /燃油着火了

B: Is smoke toxic? /烟有毒吗?

A: Yes, put on breathing apparatus. /是的,戴上呼吸器

8.

A: Welcome on board. /欢迎登船

B: thank you. are you the duty sailor? /谢谢,你是值班水手吗?

A: yes, I am. Is there anything I can do for you? /是的,我是。我可以为你做什么?

B: Yes, I’d like to meet your captain first. /是的,我想先见你们船长

A: All right. This way, please. /好的,这边请

9.

A: what do you want to do today? /今天想做什么?

B: I don’t know. Do you have any ideas? /我不知道,你有什么主意?

A: how about playing billiards? /打台球怎么样?

B: Good idea! We have not played billiards for a long time. /好主意,我们已经很久没打台球了

10

A: Let’s watch a movie. /我们去看电影

B: Ok. What do you want to watch? / 好的,你想看什么?

A; I’d prefer a comedy. /我喜欢喜剧

B: some comedies are ok. but I really like war movies. /一些喜剧不错,但我喜欢战争片

11

A: I guess we need some potatoes.艾,该死,味,你的,散,培特头死。

 /我想我们需要一些马铃薯

B: How many?好,妹你 /多少?

A: let me see. Four 累,米,谁。佛。

/让我看看,4

B: certainly. 色疼立。/好的

12

A: Can I help you? /我能为你做什么?

B: I’d like a postcard and a 50-cent stamp, please. /我想要一张明信片和50分邮票

A:That will be $2 altogether/总共2美元

B: Ok. Here is the money. /好的,给你钱

13

A: The visibility is decreasing. /能见度正在降低

B. Switch on the radar. /打开雷达

A: Shall I call the master? /我需要叫船长吗?

B. Yes, it’s reported that a storm is coming. /是的,据报告一个风暴要来了

14

A: I‘d like to book a seat on flight 1104. /我想订1104航班的票

B: First class or economy? /头等舱还是经济舱?

A: Economy. How much is it? /经济舱,多少钱?

B: 500 dollars. /500美元

15.

A: Have you anything to declare? /你有需要申报的物品吗?

B: Yes, I’ve got a small bottle of perfume. /是的,我有一小瓶香水

A: Anything else? /还有其他的吗?

B: NO. /没有

A: All right. Cleared, pass on please. /好的,可以了,请通过

16@

A: what’s the matter? /怎么了?

B: I feel pain in my chest. /我胸痛

A: When did the pain start? / 什么时候开始痛的?

B: A week ago. /一周前

A: Let me examine you. /让我给你检查下

17

A: Flooding in the engine room. /机舱进水了

B: Is it under control? /得到控制了吗?

A: No, not under control. /不,没有得到控制

B: Is danger imminent/有紧迫危险吗?

A: Yes, danger of sinking. /是的,有沉船的危险

18

A: Excuse me, sir. What can I do for you? /劳驾,先生。我能为你做什么?

B: I’ve made appointment with your captain. /我和你们船长有个约会

A: Please show me your ID card. /请出示下你的证件

B: Here you are. /给你

A: Now, let me report to my captain. I have to get permission. /现在,我报告给我们船长,我需要他的许可。

B: OK./好的

19.

A: Good morning, sir. Can I help you? /早上好,先生,我能为你做什么?

B: Yes, I’d like to see a T-shirt. /我想看看T

A: What size? /什么尺寸

B: Size L. /L

A: What color do you prefer? /你喜欢什么颜色?

B: I prefer the dark color. /我喜欢深色

A: Certainly. /好的

B: It fits me well. How much is it? /这件很适合我,多少钱

A: $99. /99美元

B: It’s too dear. Can’t you make it cheaper? /太贵了,能否便宜点

A: OK, but I can only give you 10% off. /可以,但我只能给你打9

B: I will take it. /我买他了

20

A: How many cases of beer can we keep? /我们可以留几箱啤酒

B: Two cases for each crew. /每位船员2

A: how about the cigarettes? /烟呢?

B: one carton for each crew /每位船员1

21

A: Could you pick up some beer? /你可以带一些啤酒吗?

B: Okay. How much? /好的,要多少?

A: Six-pack. /6

B: all right. /好的

22

A: Good morning, sir. May I help you? /早上好,先生,我能为你做什么?

B: Yes, I’d like to deposit some money. /是的,我想存钱

A: How much do you want to put in? /你想存多少?

B: $8000. /8000美金

A: OK. Here is your receipt. /好的,这是收据

23

A: Where is the pilot boat? /引航船在哪里?

B: It’s to our port. /在我们左边

A: Is the hull painted red and white? / 船壳油红色和白色的吗

B: Yes, it is./ 是的

A: Let’s stand by to receive the pilot. / 让我们准备接引航员

24

A: Is the chief in his cabin? /大副在他房间吗?

B: I think so. /我想是的

A: Could you show me the way? /能给我带路吗?

B: Sure, follow me. Watch your step. /当然,跟我走,小心脚下

25

A: How is it going? /情况怎么样

B: Everything is OK. I’ve cleaned the floor and the air compressor is pumping air now. /都正常,我已经清洗了地板,空压机正在打气

A: Have you checked the boiler? /检查过锅炉了吗?

B: Yes, I have. I made up water half an hour ago. /是的,我半个小时前补水了

A: Any orders from our chief engineer? /轮机长有任何指示吗?

B: No, nothing. /没有

26

A: Let go all lines. /解掉所有缆绳

B: Yes sir. All lines let go. /是的先生,所有缆绳解掉

A: Enter the boat and check the engine of the boat. /进入小艇,检查艇机

B: Yes, sir. /好的先生

A: Now everyone embarks. Don’t push. Hold to the rope. /现在所有人登艇,不要推挤,抓住绳子。

  • 发表于 2023-06-04 00:22
  • 阅读 ( 1755 )

你可能感兴趣的文章

相关问题

0 条评论

请先 登录 后评论
海贼王
海贼王

海员-二管轮

210 篇文章

作家榜 »

  1. 海员学院 345 文章
  2. 织光 247 文章
  3. 青衫故人 238 文章
  4. 四处漂泊 225 文章
  5. 海员 223 文章
  6. 海贼王 210 文章
  7. 朱亚文 197 文章
  8. 起风了 189 文章

文件生成中...

请稍候,系统正在生成您请求的文件

请点击下载或复制按钮进行操作