【航海实用英语】船舶进港(中英文对照)

  §1. Calling for a pilot by VHF On Channel 16   在16频道上呼叫引航员   (S—Ship P—Port control)       S: Port control. Port control. This is Chinese motor ship “HAIH...
 1、 Calling for a pilot by VHF On Channel 16在16频道上呼叫引航员(S—Ship P—Port control) 
 
S: Port control. Port control. This is Chinese motor ship “HAIHE” Calling. Over
 
港口控制台,这是中国船“海河”呼叫。请回答
 
P: Port control answering. Please spell your name and call sign. Over.
 
港口控制台听到。请拼你的船名和呼号。回答
 
S: Port control. This is Chinese motor ship “HAIHE” spelling the ship’s name: HOTEL ALFA INDIA HOTEL ECHO “HAIHE”. My call Sign BMOR BRAVO MIKE OSCAR ROMEO Over
 
港口控制台,这是中国船“海河”呼叫,船名拼写为:HAIHE, 呼叫拼写为:BMOR
 
P: “HAIHE” , This is port control, channel 12 Over
 
“海河”,这是港口控制台,转到12频道

ON CHANNEL 12
 
S: Port control, this is “HAIHE” on channel 12. my ETA at the designated Western anchorage is 1600hours GMT. Ready to take pilot by that time.
 
港口调度,这是海河在12频道呼叫。我轮预计抵达指定的西锚地的时间GMT1600时,请于这一时间为我们安排引航员。请回答。
 
P: “Haihe”, this is Port control, Your message is well understood. Your ship will pick up the pilot at entrance buoy on arrival. Please prepare a secure ladder. stand by on channel 16, and call me back half an hour before arrival. Over
 
“海河”,这是港口调度,我已明白你的要求。你轮将在21号进口浮处上引航员,请准备好安全的梯子,在16频道保持守,并在到达前半小时呼叫我们一次,请回答。
 
S: All right, Thank you. We shall keep a listening watch on channel 16 when in the harbour area. Out
 
好的,谢谢。在港区内我们将在16频道守听。通话完毕
 
ON CHANNEL 16
 
(S—Ship    W—West Port Radio)
 
S: West Port Radio, This is “Haihe” on channel 16. How do you read me
 
西港台,海河在16频道呼叫,您能听到我吗
 
W: “Haihe”, I read you with signal strength 5. Can I do anything for you
 
海河,我听的非常清楚,我能为您做点什么
 
S: I would like to get a telephone link call to my agent in west port, His telephone number is 157488. Would you put me through to this number
 
我想给在西港的代理打电话,他的电话号码是157488,您可以替我接通这个号码吗
 
W: All right, Just a moment. Hold on for a few minutes. Please
 
好的,请稍侯,先别挂。
 

2、 Conversation With Agent Through Radio Station (A—Agent C—Captain)通过岸台与代理对话

 
A: Good morning, Captain, Jackson speaking.
 
早上好, 我是杰克逊
 
C: Good morning, Mr. Jackson. I expect you have received my radiogram about the respects of discharge and the radiogram joint inspection. I hope you’ll make quick arrangements to order fuel oil and fresh provisions, according to my previous radiogram.
 
早上好,杰克逊先生,我想您已经收到了我的关于卸货安排和电报联检的电报,我希望您尽快依据我上次的电报,预定所需的燃油和新鲜食品。
 
A: Yes, I’ll do that. And I’ve fulfilled all necessary formalities in connection with your arrival, and the radiogram joint inspection has been arranged.
 
是的,我会的,我已办好与你轮抵达有关的一切手续,电报联检也已办妥。
 
C: I appreciate ever so much what you have done for my ship. So long!
 
十分感谢您为我们做的一切。再见!
 
 
3. Waiting For The Pilot In The Roadstead(C—Captain P—Port Operation)在锚地等候引航员

C: New Port operation. This is Chinese ship “Haihe” calling. This is Chinese ship “Haihe” calling, over.
 
NEWPORT港务当局。这是中国船“海河”呼叫,请回答。
 
P: This is New port operation, Answering. Your name and Call sign, please. Over.
 
这是NEWPORT港务当局回答。你船的名字和呼号,请回答。
 
C: My ship’s name is “Haihe”, HOTEL-ALFA-INDIA-HOTEL-ECHO. Call sign BMOR BRAVO-MIKE-OSKAR- ROEO. Over
 
我船名字是“海河”。呼号BMOR
 
P: “Haihe”, HOTEL-ALFA-INDIA-HOTEL-ECHO. Call sign BMOR, BRAVO-MIKE-OSKAR-ROMEO. Is that all correct Over
 
“海河” 呼号BMOR,是正确的吗请回答
 
C: Yes, thank you.  是的,谢谢
 
P: Please come in. what’s your port of registry Over
 
请讲,你的船籍港是哪里,请回答
 
C: My port of registry is Dalian
 
我的船籍港是大连。
 
P: Your last port of call and destination Over
 
请告你的上一港和目的港请回答
 
C: My last port of call was HongKong and my destination is London. Over.
 
我的上一港是香港,目的港是香港。请回答
 
P: Please give your ship’s particulars and your intention of calling at this port. Over.
 
请给你船的船舶规范特性表和你靠这个港的打算。请回答
 
C: 165metres long and wide, maximum draught  and gross tonnage 9605 tons, we are calling at your port for replenishment of fuel oil and fresh water. Over.
 
船165米长,米宽,最大吃水米,总吨9605,我船靠挂在你港是补充燃油和淡水,请回答
 
P: Is your ship underway now  你船现在在航吗
 
C: Yes, She has cleared the East cape lighthouse. My ETA at the Eastern Anchorage will be 1530 hours. Could you send a pilot there Over.
 
是的,他已经离开了西角灯塔。我们预计抵达东锚地的时间是1530。您能派一名引水登轮吗回答。
 
P: We are sorry, No pilot is available at present. Please anchor there and wait for the pilot After anchoring advise me of your anchoring position and stand by on Channel 12, Awaiting further notice. Over
 
非常抱歉,现在没有引水员。请抛锚并在那里等候引航员,抛锚后,请告诉你们的锚泊位置,并在12频道守听,等候下一步的通知,请回答。
 
C: OK. I’ll do that. Thank you. Out. (After anchoring at the anchorage)
 
好的。我将按您的指示做。谢谢。通话完毕。(在锚地抛锚后)
 
C: New port operation. New port operation. “HAIHE” Calling, Over.
 
New port 港务当局。海河呼叫。请回答。
 
P: “HAIHE” New port operation. Over.
 
海河。New Port港务当局。请回答。
 
C: I’ve dropped anchor at 1415 hours position 070 degrees N miles from the south island lighthouse. When can I expect the pilot to come Over.
 
我轮已在1415时抛锚,位置070度,距离南岛灯塔海里,引航员何时能登我轮
 
P: The pilot will board your ship at 0800 hours tomorrow morning. Please stand by on channel 12. Over.
 
引航员将在明早0800时登轮,请在12频道守听。请回答。
 
C: I’ll stand by on channel 12. On which side is the pilot ladder to be rigged Over.
 
我们将在12频道守听,引水梯装在哪一舷
 
P: It is all right to rig the pilot ladder on either side and stand by there.
 
哪一舷都可以,不过要在引水梯旁等候。
 
C: Thank you. Good-bye.
 
谢谢。再见。
 

4.Planning a Passage through the canal计划通过运河(C—CAPTAIN P—PILOT STATION)
 
C: Canal:[kə'næl]pilot station. This is Chinese ship “HAIHE” Calling. Over
 
运河引水站。这是中国船海河呼叫。
 
P: “HAIHE” This is canal pilot station speaking. Please change over to frequency:['frikwənsi] channel 11. over
 
海河这是运河引水站,请转到11频道。
 
C: OK.
 
好的。
 
P: “HAIHE” Over.
 
海河请回答。
 
C: This is Chinese ship “HAIHE” I’m now proceeding to the quarantine anchorage and expect to be there in half an hour. I want to join the convoy and proceed through the canal. Will you please arrange for a pilot to meet me there Over.
 
这是中国船海河,我正驶向检疫锚地,预计半小时后到达。我希望加入船队过运河,请安排一名引航员在那里与我会合好吗请回答。
 
P: What are your port of departure and port of destination Over
 
你们的出发港和目的港是哪里
 
C: My port of departure Hamburg. Destination shanghai. Over
 
我船的出发港是汉堡,目的港是上海。
 
P: Your ship’s particulars Over.
 
你船的船舶规范呢
 
C: 135 meters long. meters wide. Gross tonnage 12500. drafts 7 meters forward and  meters aft. Over
 
船长135米,船宽米,总吨12500,前吃水7米,后吃水米。
 
P: What kind of ship are you Over.
 
你船的船型是什么
 
C: I’m a cargo ship and I have 8000 tons of steel. Over
 
我船是一条杂货船并且有8000吨钢材。
 
P: Will you discharge or load any cargo at this port Over
 
你在本港装卸货物吗
 
C: No. I’m a southbound ship. I want to transit the canal. Over
 
不,我船是向南航行的船,我船想通过运河。
 
P: How is you rudder indicator Over
 
你船的舵角指示器如何
 
C: My rudder indicator is in good working order. Over
 
我船的舵角指示器工作良好。
 
P: Do you have any canal projector on board
 
你船有运河探照灯吗
 
C: Yes, I’ve got one on board. Over
 
有,我船有一个。
 
P: OK. Please proceed to the western quarantine anchorage and drop anchor 180 degrees 2 n miles from the entrance buoy. Your should change to channel 6 and standby. I will call you again in a few minutes.
 
好的,请驶向西检疫锚地并在距离进口浮标180度,2海里处抛锚。请转至6频道守听。我将在短时间内呼叫你轮。
 
C: I’ll standby on channel 6,. Thank you. Out
 
我转至6频道。谢谢。
 
P: “HAIHE” Canal pilot station calling, over
 
海河,运河引水站呼叫。
 
C: Pilot station. This is “:HAIHE” answering, over
 
运河引水站,这是海河回答。
 
P: You will join the convoy of 16 ships tomorrow and your station in the convoy is number 8, the transit will begin at 0700, please proceed directly to buoy at 0530. the pilot will board your ship there. Please stand by the gangway on your starboard side. Over
 
你轮将于明天加入一支16艘船组成的船队,你船在船队中的编号是8号,通过运河将从0700开始,请于0530驶到第4号浮标处,引航员将在那里登船,请在右舷放下舷梯,请回答。
 
C: OK. My station in the convoy is number 8. the pilot will meet us at buoy , gangway starboard side is that all correct Good-bye. Over
 
好的,我轮在船队中是8号,引航员将在第4号浮标处上我轮,舷梯放在右舷。都正确吗
 
P: Yes, that’s all correct. Good-bye. Over
 
是的,完全正确。再见。
 
C: Thank you. Good-bye, out
 
谢谢。再见。
 
 
5.Entering  port进港
 
1.Sea  Pilot  Comes  Aboard
 
海上引航员登轮
 
(P-PILOT D-DECK HAND T-3rd OFFICER)
 

P: Lower the pilot ladder on the port side, please
 
请放低左舷的引水梯。
 
D: All right, is it all right at this height
 
这个高度行吗
 
P: Lower it some more.
 
再放低点。
 
D: Now how is it
 
现在这样行吗
 
P: Yes, that’s good. Drop the heaving line to left my bag.
 
好的,扔下撇缆,将我的包吊上船。
 
D: OK, watch you head. I’m throwing it
 
好的,当心头,我把撇缆扔下去了。
 
P: Good morning, isn’t it beautiful weather
 
早上好,天气不错,对吗
 
T: Good morning, sir yes, it certainly is. Will you please come this way The captain is expecting you in his room. Write down your name in block letters, please.
 
早上好,先生,是的,天气很好。请走这儿,船长正在他的房间等您。请您把名字用正楷大写字母写下。
 
D: How long did it take you to reach here.
 
到这里你船走了多久。
 
T: Well, just 16 days.
 
刚好16天。
 
P: How many knots at service speed
 
常用的船速多少节
 
T: She gets eighteen knots at service speed. This way, please. Captain, the pilot has boarded.
 
常用船速18节,请走这里,船长,引航员已经来了。
 
2. CALLING  THE  PILOT
 
呼叫引航员
 
(P-Pilot S-2ND Officer  Q-Quarter master)
 
P: (To the officer on duty) I’m going below for a little rest. Will you call me at half past three
 
(对值班驾驶员)我现在下去休息一下,请在三点半叫我好吗
 
S: OK. Sir
 
好的,先生。
 
S: Quartermaster, will you go below and call the pilot Tell him it’s getting pretty cold so he’d better come up with his coat on.
 
舵工,您下去叫引航员好吗告诉他天气变的相当冷,最好穿上外衣再上来。
 
Q: Yes, sir. (at the door of the room provided for pilot) Pilot, it’s half past three, sir. It’s extremely cold outside. I think you’d better put your coat on.
 
是,先生。(在引航员的房间门前)引航员,三点半了,先生。外边很冷,您最好穿上大衣。
 
P: Thank you Quartermaster, how is the weather
 
谢谢舵工,天气怎样
 
Q: Very cold and the traffic is rather heavy, sir.
 
很冷,但通航船舶很多。
 
P: I’ll come up in a minute.
 
我马上就上驾驶台。
 
2.Dock  Pilot  Comes  Aboard(A)
 
码头引水登轮(A)
 
(C-Captain P-Pilot)
 
C: How long shall we stay here
 
我们将在这里呆多久
 
P: We won’t wait at all.
 
我们不用等的。
 
C: Must we wait for the tide
 
我们必须等潮水吗
 
P: Yes, but the tide is beginning to rise.
 
是的,但是潮水正在开始上涨。
 
C: At what time will you prepare to enter the harbour
 
您准备什么时候进港
 
P: Right away. Let’s be ready to heave up anchor and enter the harbour. We’re going to berth , starboard alongside, heading out.
 
现在就进,准备起锚、进港。我们准备右舷靠29泊位,船首朝外。
 
C: Starboard alongside Then are we going to swing off the pier We may need some tugs to help up.
 
右舷靠那么我们要在突码头旁掉头了我们需要几只拖轮帮助。
 
P: Yes, we’re going to make fast a tug forward and another aft. And the third tug must be prepared in order to push the starboard bow when we swing.
 
是的,我们准备船首船尾各带一条拖轮,三条拖轮在旁准备着,掉头时协助顶推右首。
 
C: Our vessel is equipped with a side-thruster, can we reduce one tug
 
我船船首有侧推设备,是否可以少用一条拖轮
 
P: Yes, by the way, please tell me your ship’s particulars.
 
好的,请顺便告知你们船舶的船舶规范。
 
C: My gross tonnage is 10488 tons, net tonnage 7268 tons. My vessel is 152 meters long and 21 meters wide. Our loaded draft is meters, in ballast my ship draws  meters.
 
我船总吨10488吨,净吨7268吨,船长152米、船宽21米。满载吃水米,空船吃水米。
 
P: How is your draught fore and aft
 
现在前后吃水是多少
 
C: My draft forward is 30 feet and my draft aft is 32 feet.
 
我船前吃水30英尺、后吃水32英尺。
 
P: What’s you harbour speed
 
港内速度是多少
 
C: My harbour speed is 14 knots, slow speed 12 knots, dead speed 5 knots. My gyro-compass error is two degrees east.
 
港内速度14节,慢速12节,微速5节。罗经差2度东。
 
P: How are your steering gear and telegraph
 
您船的舵机和车钟正常吗
 
C: Our steering gear is all right and telegraph answers very well.
 
我们的舵机工作正常,车钟反应很快。
 
C: Ah, the tugs are just coming but from the end of the pier.
 
啊,拖轮刚从突码头端部开过来。
 
P: Are they Oh, I see, what is your engine, captain, turbine or diesel
 
是吗不错,船长,你船主机是涡轮机还是柴油机
 
C: Diesel, it starts and stops very quickly, and the steering is not bad.
 
柴油机,启车和停车特别快,舵机也不错。
 
P: That’s good, please get both anchors ready in case we have to bring her to a stop all of a sudden. We may use the anchor to deaden our speed if we have too much speed at the corner of pier.
 
那很好,请备好双锚以便突然停车时用,如果到了突码头转角处速度还太快的话,我们可必须用锚减速。
 
C: Both anchors are ready. Our stability is not good, please go more slowly when you swing.
 
双锚已准备好,我船稳性不好,掉头时请慢点。
 
P: Yes, I see, we are preparing to weight anchor.
 
明白,现在准备起锚。
 
C: Shall we send someone to look out on the bow
 
我们要不要派人在船头了望。
 
P: Yes, keep those two lights in a line, don’t look at the compass, watch the ship’s head.
 
好的,保持那两盏灯成一条直线,不要看罗经,看船首。
 
Q: Yes.
 
好的。
 
P: Give a wide berth to the breakwater.
 
离开防波堤远一点
 
P: The fog is too thick. Switch on the radar. Let a deck hand take the sounding here. All vessels ready to enter the canal must have their ladders and booms run in.
 
雾很大,打开雷达。让一个水手在这里探测。所以准备进入运河的船只必须把梯子和吊杆收进来。
 
C: I’ll ask the bosun to do the work.
 
我告诉水手长做这项工作。
 
P: Get the search light ready so that we can go through the canal at night the fog has lifted. Switch off the radar.
 
准备好探照灯以便夜间通过运河。雾散了,关闭雷达。
 
4. Dock  Pilot  Comes  Aboard(B)
 
码头引水员登轮(B)
 
P: Hello! Captain. I’m glad to meet you again. And it’s really a pleasure to come on board your ship. She is so well looked after. Do you remember me Jackson is my name.
 
你好!船长,很高兴见到你。很高兴上你船。他看上去保养的很好。还记得我吗我的名字杰克逊。
 
C: How do you do, Jackson I do remember you. We met a year ago. You haven’t changed much.
 
你好,杰克逊我记得你。一年前见过。你变化不大。
 
P: Thank you. I see, captain, that your ship is heavily laden, what is you draft now
 
谢谢,船长,看得出你轮这次装的不少,你轮现在吃水是多少
 
C: My draft is 28 feet 6 inches aft.
 
后吃水28英尺6英寸。
 
P: If that’s the case, you can’t enter the harbour now. you’ll have to wait for high tide. It would be dangerous to proceed now.
 
如果是这样的话,你们不能现在进港,你轮不得不等待涨潮,现在进港是危险的。
 
C: It’s unfortunate. How long shall we have to stay here
 
真不走运,要等多久
 
P: About 2 hours. So there is no hurry during the pilotage, let me ask you about your ship’s particulars if you don’t mine.
 
大约2小时,所以引航期间不必着急,如果您不介意,我想了解一下你轮的船舶规范。
 
C: Not at all. Go ahead, Mr. Jackson.
 
当然不介意,请问吧。杰克逊先生。
 
P: Obviously, your ship is made in china. She is one of the most modern ships I’ve ever seen - How many hatches has she
 
很明显,你轮是中国制造的,她是我所见到的最现代的船舶之一,她有几个舱
 
C: She has five hatches, three hatches forward of the bridge and two hatches astern of it.
 
有五个舱,三个在驾驶台前,两个在后。
 
P: What is your engine, captain, turbine or diesel
 
主机如何,船长,涡轮机还是柴油机
 
C: Diesel. She is single-screwed and her propeller is right-handed.
 
柴油机。是单浆推进,其螺旋桨是右动式。
 
P: Are there any errors on your gyro-compass
 
罗经有问题吗
 
C: Yes, about w degrees plus and there is an automatic pilot.
 
有,有正2度的误差,有一个自动舵。
 
P: How about her steering gear and telegraph
 
舵机和车钟有问题吗
 
C: They are both in good working order.
 
他们工作正常。
P: How many revolutions does her propeller make at full speed
主机全速时转速多少
C: 106 revolutions.
106转。
P: How long will it take to reverse your engine from full ahead to full astern.
主机从全速前进到全速后退需多长时间。
C: Not more than 18 seconds, but please note that, our ship is slow in going astern.
不超过18秒,不过我轮倒车时速度慢,请注意这点。
P: Your advice is useful for me to guide your ship into the harbour, thank you.
您的忠告对我引航进港很有帮助,谢谢。
C: You are welcome.
不必客气。
5. Proceeding  Into  The  Harbour


驶进港内(P-Pilot T-Third mate  H-Helmsman  C-Captain)


三副我们要开航了,请降下“G”旗,升起“H”旗,并鸣一长笛。
T: OK, I’ll ask the helmsman to do that in a minute.
好的,我马上让舵工去做。
P: Please ring “stand by engine” captain! Heave away anchor.
请备车船长!起锚。
T: The anchor is up.
锚出水。
P; All right, sir. Now I’ll order to put hard to starboard. Please tell fore and aft by VHF that we are altering course to hard-starboard..
好的,先生。现在我将右满舵,请用VHF告诉船头和船尾,我轮已改变航向,右满舵行驶。
C: Pilot, watch two fishing boats ahead of us. Shall we give them a wide berth
引航员先生,请注意前方有两条渔船,我们是否要避开他们
P: Certainly! We had better keep clear of them. They are crossing our head to port. Starboard fifteen.
当然!我们最好远离他们。他们正经过船头到左舷。右舵15度。
H: Starboard fifteen, wheel’s starboard fifteen.
右舵15度,舵角右转15度。
C: Mr. pilot, do you see an outgoing tanker ahead, a little to our port
引水先生,您是否看到前方一条出港的油船,很靠近我船左舷
P: Yes, we are meeting end on. Let’s avoid the risk of collision, we must alter our course to starboard so that we will pass on the port side of the other vessel.
是的,我们当头对遇,让我们采取措施避免碰撞。我们必须向右转向以便从那船的左舷经过。
C: That’s right. Oh, the fog is setting in. I’m afraid we have poor visibility ahead.
对,起雾了,恐怕前方的能见度不好。
P: Yes, we’ll have to make a sound signal because visibility will soon decrease to zero. Would you mind switching on your radar. Captain
是的,我们必须发出声音信号,因为能见度快降到零了,船长能否打开雷达
C: The radar is on and I’ll leave the 3 N mile scale for your viewing.
您知道雷达是开着的,我已调到3海里的量程上供您观察。
P: If so, I won’t leave the radar screen as we are passing through a heavy traffic area. There are many ships in the vicinity. I want a man on the head.
这样的话,我不会离开雷达屏幕的,因为我们正在穿越一个交通拥挤区,这附近有许多船,我需要一个人在船首了望。
C: The bosun is keeping a lookout there to see that good course is steered.
水手长正在那儿了望,以确保航向正确。
P: Fine. Now we are approaching the breakwater. Please use your binoculars, captain. Do you see the leading lights in the distance
好。我们正接近防波堤。请使用您的望远镜,船长。您能看清远处的导航灯吗
C: Yes, I do. We keep the lights in a line of 205 degrees. Shall we steer for them
是的,我们保持在与灯成205度的线上,我们朝他们驶去吗
P: Of course. Please tell your man to watch them carefully. The depth is about 10-12 fathoms here. Put a double check on your echo sounder, please.
当然,请让您的人仔细观察他们,这里的深度是10-12拓,请用你们的回声测深仪再测一次。
C: All right. We’ve done that, the depth is eleven and a half fathoms. Pilot, what’s the maximum safe draft for a cargo ship like ours to enter the entrance channel
好的,我们已测了,龙骨以下水深拓。引水先生,像我们这样的货船进港航道的最大安全吃水是多少
P: It is 25 feet as shown on the chart, and the entry must take place on high tide.
海图上显示是25英尺,进港必须在高潮进行。

  • 发表于 2023-05-24 03:02
  • 阅读 ( 4276 )

你可能感兴趣的文章

相关问题

0 条评论

请先 登录 后评论
青衫故人
青衫故人

海员-大副

237 篇文章

作家榜 »

  1. 海员学院 344 文章
  2. 织光 247 文章
  3. 青衫故人 237 文章
  4. 四处漂泊 225 文章
  5. 海员 223 文章
  6. 海贼王 210 文章
  7. 朱亚文 192 文章
  8. 笑的太拽 185 文章

文件生成中...

请稍候,系统正在生成您请求的文件

请点击下载或复制按钮进行操作