【问】Please introduceyourself.(请介绍你自己.)
【问】Why are youinterested in this job?(你为什么会对这份工作感兴趣?)
【问】Do you think youreanextrovert or anintro-vert?(你认为你是个性外向的人还是个性内向的人?)
【问】What is yourgreatest weakness?(你最大的缺点是什么?)
【问】Do you have anyactual work experience?(你有实际的工作经验吗?)
【问】How were yourgradesat school?(你在学校成绩如何?)
【问】Could you tell mewhat do you know about our company?(可以谈谈你对本公司的认识吗?)
【问】Have you sent yourapplication to any other companies?(你有没有应征其他公司吗?)
【问】What are you goingto do if you are ordered to work over time?(如果你被迫要加班,你会怎么办?)
【问】What salary wouldyou expect to get?(你希望拿多少薪水?)
可能有几个问题会让你很棘手,所以需要做更多的准备.不要让别人认为你没有准备或者说不够自信.
I:Interviewer(面试者)A:Applicant(求职者)
教育背景:简明扼要,实话实说
尽管你在简历中对自己的教育背景作了介绍,但在面试时,面试官还有可能就此方面提问。还是事先做点准备吧。
①I:what is yourmajor?
A:My major isBusiness Administration. I am especially interested in Marketing.
(不仅回答了问题,还顺带一句介绍了自己较为感兴趣的方面,简明扼要。)
②I:Whichuniversity are you attending?
A:I amattending×××University.
③I:Have youreceived any degrees?
A:Yes. First, Ireceived my Bachelor degree in English Literature, and then an MBA degree.
④I:What coursedid you like best?
A:ProjectManagement. I was very inter-ested in this course whenIwas a student. And I thinkits very useful for my present work.
⑤I:Do you feelthat you have received a good general training?
A:Yes, I havestudied in an English training program and a computer training program since Igraduated from university. I am currently studying Finance at a trainingschool.
工作经验:显露实力,避免炫耀
①I:Have youever been employed?
②I:Your resumesays you have had one-year experience working inaforeign representative office in Shanghai, may Iask why you center?
A:I worked in aforeign rep.office for one year. However, Icenterthere two years ago becausethe work they gave me was ratherdull.Ifound another job that is moreinteresting.
③I:Have youdone any work in this field?
④I:Whatqualifications do you have that make you feel you will be successful in yourfield?
⑤I:What haveyou learned from the jobs you have had?
A:I have learned alot about business know how and basic office skills. In addition, I learned atmy previous job show to cooperate with my colleagues.
⑥I:Whats youmajor weak point?
A:I havent beeninvolved in international business, so I do not have any experience, but I havestudied this course in the International Business Training Center ofthe×××Company.
⑦I:What areyour greatest strengths?(实话实说好了,不必客气,但应注意语气和表情,不要给人炫耀之感。)
⑧I:Please tellme about your working experience.
⑨I:Does yourpresent employer know you are looking foranotherjob?
A:No, I haventdiscussed my career plans with mypresentemployer, but I am sure he willunderstand.
性格爱好:表现积极、合作的一面
①I:How do youspend your spare time?
②I:Are youinterested in sports?
③I:Do you thinkyou are introverted or extroverted?
④I:What kind ofpersonality do you think you have?
A:I always approachthings very enthusiastically. When I begin something, I dont like to leave ithalfdone. I cantconcentrateon something new until the first thing is finished.
⑤I:What is themost important thing for you to be happy?
A:Different peoplehave different ideas. I think themostimportant thing for me is having a goodrelationship with myfamilymrs and my friends. My family has always been verycloseknit,andmy friend sand I spend a lot of time together. Without thatIwouldbe much less happy than I am.
⑥I:What makesyou angry?
A:Dishonesty. Itsunacceptable.
⑦I:What areyour personal weaknesses?
A:I am afraid I ama poor talker. I am not comfortable talking with the people whom I have justmet for the first time. That is not very good for business, so I have beenstudying public speaking.
⑧I:Are you moreof a leader or a follower?
A:I dont try tolead people. I would rather cooperate with everybody,and get the job done byworking together.
工作要求:我能胜任[size=4](详细)[/size]
1. Nice tomeet you! (很高兴见到你 )
It’s very nice to meet you!(非常高兴见到你)
Glad to meet you!
2. What’s your name?(你叫什么名字) Could you tell me what your name is?(能告诉我你叫什么名子吗?)
答: I am XXX. 或 My name is XXX. Where are you from? (你是那里人? ) 11.How old are you? (你多大? )
答: I am 27 years old.(我 27岁)
3. Whenwere you born?(你什么时候出生?)
答: I was born in nineteen seventy-three.(我 1973年出生。 )
答: I am from lianyungang.(我是连云港人 )
4. Are youmarried? (你结婚了吗?)
答: Yes, I am.
5. Howmany people are there in your family?(你家里有几口人? )
答: There are three people in my family. Mywife, son and I. (有三口人,我的妻子、儿子和我 )
6. Howlong have you ever worked on board? (你曾经在船上工作过多长时间 )
答: I have ever worked on board for tenyears.(我曾经在船工作 10年 )
7. Whichcompany did you serve?(你在那家公司服务过? )
Which company did you work for?
答: I have served for Lianyungang shippingcorp.(我在连云港船务公司服务过 )
8. Arethose ships you worked all Chinese ones? (你工作过的那些船是不是都是中国船)?
答: No, I worked on Chinese ships about 3years, and 1 year on board under the Liberian flag.(不我在中国船上工作了三年,在利比里亚的船上工作了一年 )
9. What isthe name of the Liberian ship and what’s her tonnage? (利比里亚船是哪一类船,吨位是多少? )
答: She is a bulk carrier, her gross tonnageis over 30 thousand tonnage.(是一艘散货船,总吨 3万多 )
10. Werethe crew all Chinese? (船员都是中国人? )
答: No, they weren’t, including me; there wereonly 4 Chinese in the deck department. We joined the ship at the same time.While the others came from different countries.(不,只有在甲板部有四位中国人,包括我在内。我们是同时上这艘船的,其余的人都是来自不同的国家。 )
11. Whichcountry did the captain come from?(船长是哪个国家的人? )
答: The captain came from Poland.
12. Whichcertificate do you have now?(你有什么证书?)
Which certificate do you hold now?(你持有什么证书?)
答: I have AB certificate.
13. Whatkinds of ship have you worked on? (你在什么类型的船上工作过 ?)
答: I have worked on many ships. Likecontainer ship, bulk ship.(我在很多船上工作过,如集装箱船、散货船 )
14. Howmany countries have you ever been to?(你去过那些国家?)
答: I have been to many other countries. Forexample,Japan,Koran. (我去过很多国家,如日本、韩国 )
15. Howmany harbors have you ever been to?(你去过那些港口 ?)
答 :Many harbors. Shanghai,
16. Howmany departments are there on board? (船上有几个部门?)
答: Three departments: Deck Department, EngineDepartment, Service Department.(有三个部门,甲板部,轮机部,事务部 )
17. Howmany important canals are there all over the world? (世界上有多少重要的运河? )
答: Two biggest canals: Panama canal, Suezcanal.(两大运河,巴拿马,苏伊士 )
18. Thesailing route of our company’s ships is very long. Aren’t you afraid of thehardships? (我们公司船舶的航行航线很长,你不怕苦吗?)
答: No, I’m not afraid at all, since I am aseaman. I should not be afraid of any hardships and difficulties.(是的,我不怕,既然来当船员,就应不怕苦,不怕难。 )
19. Canyou tell me what is the most important thing for a sailor?(你能告诉我对于一名水手来说,什么事情是最重要? )
答: It’s safety, Safety first.Safety.Safetyincludes the safety for the ship, for oneself and for all the crew.(是安全。安全第一,安全为船舶,安全为全体船员。 )
20. Youare willing to work in our company, aren’t you?(你愿意到我公司的船上工作吗? )
答: I’m willing to be a sailor of you company.My experience and ability make me confident that I can be a qualified sailor inyou company. If you do employ me, then I promise that I will definitely followthe company’s instructions and faithfully stitch to my post. I sincerely hope Ican draw you attention, and I am ready to offer my efforts for the prosperityof you company.(我愿意应聘贵司的水手一职。我相信,我的能力天经验完全能胜任。如果你能聘我担任此职务,我向你承诺,绝对服从工作安排,恪尽职守。我希望,我能得到你的重视,愿为贵公司的兴旺发达出力。
English For Interviewed by Ship’s owner
1. Could youintroduce yourself?
您做一下自我介绍好吗?
My name is x.x.x. I am x.x years old. I hold a xxx certificate.I have experienced of xx. Xxx. Xxx. I can use a computer system formanagement(maintenance). I suppose that my English is good enough for work. Iam married(single). There are 3 people in my family, my daughter and my son.
我的名字叫XXX。我XX岁了。我有XXX证书。我经历过XX,XXX,XXXX。我可以使用电脑做维护保养工作。我想我的英语水平足以完成工作。我结婚了(单身)。我家有三口人,我女儿,儿子。
2.Where did you graduate from?
您是那里毕业的?
I graduated from XXXuniversity(college, school).
我毕业于某大学(某学院,某学校)
3.How long have you worked on board?
您在船上做多久了?
I have worked on boardten years.
我在船上工作十年了。
4.Which company have you served (worked for)?
您在那个公司做过?
I have served xxx.xxxx.
我在某某公司做过。
5.What certificate (license) do you hold now?
您现在持有什么证书?
I have xxx certificate, or I hold xxx certificate, or I am theholder of xxx certificate. 我持有某某证书。
6.How long do you have the certificate of C/E(2/E,3/E….)?
您持有轮机长证书多久了?
I hold the xx certificate(xx years) in xxxx.
我持有轮机长证书有某某年了,或在某某年我持有轮机长证书。
7. What kinds of ship have you worked on?
您都做过那些类型的船?
I have worked on many ships, like xxx ships, xxx ship and soon.
我在许多船上工作过,像某某船,某某船,等等。
8.Which classification society is your ship registeredwith?
您的船是在那个船级社注册的?
DNV, OR NK, BV, LR, CCS…..
9. Where was your last vessel’s trading area? Which ports haveyou called?
你上一条船的航行区域?都到过那个港口?
Ocean-going, world widely, globally,fixed route.
远洋, 全世界,全球,固定航线。
10.Have you served UMS?(UMS=Unmanned Machinery Space)
您做过无人机舱船吗?
Yes, I have served UMS, or No, I am sorry, I have not.
时的,我作过无人机舱。或不,抱歉,我没作过。
11.(How long) have you served as C/E, 2/E……?
您轮机长有多长了?
Yes, I have served as C/E several years(times)
是的,我做轮机长有若干年了(若干次了)
12.What kinds of main engine and generator engine have youworked on?
您都做过那种类型的主机和发电机?
Oh, several models, for instance, main engine: SUZER RND68,6700KW; B&W5L45GA 3200KW; MAN KZ70/1200 5300KW; B&W6L68GFCA 7570KW.Generator engine; YANMAR 6ML-HTS270KW……..
13. Could you tell the power of (M/E) generator/engine whichyou have ever worked on?
您能告诉我所做过的主机(发电柴油机)的功率吗?
Ok, 6UEC52LS6500KW; (YANMAR 6ML-HTS270KW), on board ship M/Vxxx.
14. What type of engine did you have on your last ship?
您上一次做的船是什么型号的柴油机?
The vessel I worked on last time is a bulk carrier with SUZERRND68 engine.
我上一次做的船是。。。。。。。。。。。
15.Have you worked any ship that caused damage in criticalequipments?
您做过的船发生过重大机损吗?
No, I served my job cautiously, and my colleagues were alsodiligent. We kept the vessel in safe operation. If I were employed by yourcompany. I were also serve my duty with diligence.
没有,我工作是非常谨慎的,并且我的同事也是非常勤勉的。我们保持船舶安全操作。如果你们公司雇佣我,我同样会勤奋地工作的。
16.Did you have a planned maintenance system(PMS) for yourlast ship?
您上次做的船有计划维护体系吗?
Yes, I observed instructions from the shipowner and the systemwas controlled and managed by computers.
是的,我遵守船东的指示并且系统是由电脑控制和管理的。
17.The ISM Code required preventive maintenance schedules.How do you make your maintenance schedules?
安全管理规则要求做到预防性维护。你如何作出预防性维护计划?
According to the ISM Code, the preventive maintenance plan ismade based on the ship’s “Planned Maintenance System” and the machinery runninghours records. This plan should be made on an annual basis(or a five-yearbasis). Usually, the monthly maintenance schedules are made based on the annualpreventive maintenance plan and the basic occasional maintenance work.
根据ISM规则,预防维护计划是基于船舶的“PMS”和机械运转时间记录来制定的。这个计划应该是在年度或五年基础上来制定的。通常月度维护计划是基于年度预防维护计划和非经常性发生的工作来制定的。
18.What is the purpose of the ISM Code? What is DPA in ISMCode?
ISM 规则的目的是什么?ISM规则中DPA是什么意思?
The purpose of this Code is to provide an internationalstandard for the safe management and operation of ship’s of ships and forpollution prevention.
DPA stands for Designated person(s) Ashore. His responsibilityincludes monitoring safety, pollution prevention aspects on behalf of theshipowner.
ISM 规则的目的是提供针对船舶安全管理和操作以及防污染的一个国际标准。
DPA的意思是;岸上的指定人员。他的职责是代表船东负责防污染,安全操作方面的事务。
19.What does DOC imply?
DOC 表示什么?
DOC stands for “Document of Compliance”. The marine shippingcompany should establish and maintain procedures to control all documents anddata which are relevant to the SMS. Each ship should carry on board alldocumentation relevant to that ship.
DOC 表示符合文件。船舶公司应该建立和维护程序去控制所有与SMS有关的文件和数据。每条船都应该携带与本船相关的所有文件。
20.What is SMC?
SMC 表示什么?
SMC means Safety management Certificate. It should be issued toa ship by the administration or an authorized organization.
SMC是指安全管理证书.他是由船旗国指定的机构和组织对船舶签署的证书。
21.What is the purpose of ISM Audit? What is the CriticalEquipment and System?
ISM审核的目的是什么?系统中的关键设备指什么?
Audit is the systematic and independent verification todetermine whether ISM activities and results conform to planned arrangementsand whether these arrangements are effectively preformed to achieve theobjectives of the company and relevant maritime laws.
These are those where sudden loss of functional capability orwhere failure to respond when activated manually or automatically may createhigh-risk situations or major accidents. For example, main engine, steeringgear and so on.
审核是系统地并且不受约束地去检验是否ISM活动和结果符合计划的安排,是否这些安排是预先有效地达到公司和海事法规的目标。
指的是突然失去性能或者当手动或自动地作用时会造成高的危险情形或大的事故。例如,主机,舵机等等。
22.What are the critical Operations and conditions?
什么是关键操作和临界状态?
Critical Operations and Conditions are those which have asignificant risk of causing major injuries or illness to people, or damage toship, cargo, other property and/or the environment.
关键操作和临界状态是指能够引起对人员所造成重大伤害,造成船舶损坏,货物或其它的财产和环境的损坏的重大危险的操作。
23. What does Non-Conformity mean? What is MajorNon-Conformity?
什么叫不符合?什么是重大不符合?
Non-Conformity means an observed situation where the objectiveevidence indicates the Non-Fulfillment of a specified requirement. MajorNon-Conformity is an identifiable deviation which poses a serious threat topersonnel or ship safety or serious risk to environment. Which requiresimmediate correction the action. Lack of effective and systematicimplementation of the ISM Code is also a Major Non-Conformity.
不符合指的是观测到的情形而有客观的证据显示此情形没有执行规定的要求。
重大不符合是指一个确定的违背,其对人员或船舶的安全/环境造成了严重的威胁。此种违背要求立即去改正。对ISM规则缺乏有效的和系统的执行同样也是一个重大不符合。
24.What is a near accident? Please give an example to showyour understanding. 什么叫险情?请举例说明。
The near accident is a kind of potential danger. If it isworse, it will become an accident. For example, two ships are in close quarterssituation. 险情是一种潜在的危险。如果恶化的话,他会变成一个事故。例如,两条船非常靠近地航行。
25.What should be paid attention to in the overhaul ofcylinder?
在气缸大修过程中应该注意什么?
Every operation must be complied with the preparation measuresregulated in the safety meeting or in the SMS. All safety measures must beobserved, such as persons should not stand under the engine room crane. Theoperator, who operated the E/R crane, must operate carefully and smoothly.
每一个操作者都要遵守安全会议或SMS所要求的预防措施。切实遵守各项安全措施,像人员不能站立在机舱的天车下。操作天车的人员必须小心,平稳的操作。
考官对三副的问题一般集中在职位范围内的一些问题,如救生、消防设备的维护和保管、吃水的测量、应急反应、值班时应注意的问题等等。也可能会问及《国际安全管理规则》(ISM)以及《公司安全管理体系》方面的知识和问题。
有些公司的三副可能还要承担一些二副的工作职责,所以,三副也应该参考一下二副的问题。
1.Can you give me a brief description of yourself?
你能简短的做个自我介绍吗?
My name is Wang Ming and I am married .I am 32 years old .There are 3 Peple in my family, my wife,my son and I. I have experience in managing bulk carriers, oil tankers, and container ship. I can use computer for maintenance and repair work and stowage plans. I suppose that I could use English freely for my work.
我叫王明,已经结婚了。我今年32岁。我家里有三口人,我妻子,我儿子和我,我有管理散货船,油轮,集装箱船的经验。我可使用电脑进行维修保养工作及配载计划。我想我能在工作中自如地使用英语。
2. Where was your Captain from on your last vessel?
你上次工作船的船长是哪儿人?
I worked a multinational crew ship. The Captain was British.
我在一艘混派船上工作。船长是英国人。
该问题出发点是你有无在多国籍船员共事的船上工作经历。
3. How many countries have you ever been to ? Which country do you like best ?
你曾经去过多少国家?你最喜欢哪个国家?
I have ever been to many countries, such as japan, Singapore, the Philippines, and so on. I perfer Singapore because I can eat Chinese food and speak Chinese there.
我曾经去过很多国家,比如日本,新加坡,菲律宾等等。我更喜欢新加坡,因为我可以在那里吃中国菜,说中国话。
4. Can you tell me about your educational background and working experience as a seaman?
你能说说你的教育背景和当海员的工作经验吗?
For example: I graduated from Dalian Maritime University in July 2010. Since April, 2010, I began my seamen career. I have worked on two ships. On the first ship, I worked as a deck cadet for 10 months. On the second ship, I worked as a 3/0 for nearly a year.
我于2010年7月毕业于大连海事大学。从2010年4月起,我开始了我的海员生涯。我在两艘船上工作过。在第一艘船上,我做了10个月的甲板实习生。在第二艘船上,我做了将近一年的3/0。
5. Can you tell me about your last vessel?
你能聊聊你的上一条船吗?
My last ship was a general cargo sailing globally, but mainly from European ports to the US and Canada port. I worked on that vessel for 13 months as third officer.
我上条船是杂货船,环球航线,但是航线主要分布于欧洲到美国、加拿大,我在那条船上干了13个月的三副。
6. What are your responsibilities as a Third Officer?
作为三副的职责是什么?
(1) To perform sea watches and cargo watch, from 08001200 and 20002400 hours;
航行值班和码头值班,时间为0800-1200和2000-2400
(2) To assist the Chief Officer in supervising cargo handling operation;
协助大副监督货物装卸操作
(3) To measure the draft at the discretion of the Chief Officer or the Master;
在大副或者船长的指导下测量吃水
(4) To assist the Master on the bridge with anchoring and mooring and unmooring operation is underway;
协助船长在驾驶台进行锚泊、系泊和解缆作业
(5) To inspect communication systems and important items related to the navigational system and other department before leaving port or shifting anchorage;
在离港或掉转锚地前,检查通信系统及与航行系统及其他部门有关的重要项目
(6) To maintain the lifesaving appliances and fire fighting equipment and make records in the maintenance log and inventory book;
负责救生设备、消防设备的维护,维修保养记录和物料库存记录
(7) To do some paper work and other jobs assigned by the Master
做一些文书工作和其他由船长安排的工作
7. When do you call the Master to the Bridge?
你什么时候叫船长到驾驶台?
If the master were not in the bridge room, according to some rules and my experience, I would call the master to the bridge under the following circumstances:
根据以往我的经验和规则,如果船长不在驾驶室,我会在以下情况下把船长叫到驾驶室去:
When I do not know the correct actions to take;
当我不知道采取什么正确的操作时;
When the giving away vessel does not give away as a rule and cannot get into contact with it;
当让路船没有按照规则让路并且联系不上它的时候;
When navigational marks are missing ;
当航标缺失时;
When navigational equipment fails to respond;
When receiving the distress call;
当导航设备没有反应时;当收到求救信号时;
When the depth sounding do not have expected result;
当测深仪显示没达到安全水深时;
When entry into heavy traffic, low visibility areas;
进入通航密度较大,低能见度的区域时;
When main engine speed decreases or breakdown;
当发动机转速降低或故障时;
When approaching the poor visibility areas;
当接近能见度低的区域时;
And when the vessel is in danger and I am not sure how to react.
当船遇到危险时,我不知道该如何应对时。
8. Who is responsible for the LSA and FFE equipment on board a ship?
谁负责船上的LSA和FFE设备?
LSA means Life Saving Apparatus; FFE means Fire Fighting Equipment. The Third Officer is responsible for the maintenance of all these apparatus. The maintenance records should be logged.
SOLSA意味着救生装置;FFE意味着消防设备。三副负责所有这些设备的维修并应记录维护记录。
9. How often and what do you inspect the lifeboats?
你们多长时间检查一次救生艇,检查的内容是什么?
Usually I inspect and test the important parts of the lifeboat on a weekly basis. My checking points include attachment to the hull, lifeline, handrail, the condition of rudder, fuel oil tanks, fresh water, food and so on. After checking, I make records in the maintenance book and log book.
我通常每周检查和测试救生艇的重要部件。我的检查要点包括艇壳附属部分、救生索、扶手、舵的状况、油箱、淡水和食物等。检查后,在维修记录簿和日志中做记录。
10. What actions should you take while you find fire in the cabin?
当你发现客舱着火时,你应该采取什么行动?
I should sound the fire alarm first, and then inform the bridge, the engine room and the Master immediately. And I will use the portable fire extinguisher to put out the fire the soonest possible if the fire is not that serious. At the same time, I shall watch the fire carefully and wait for the firefighting team assistance. When the fire fighting team is in their respective position, I will come to my position on the Fire Muster List.
我应该先拉响火警,然后立即通知驾驶室、轮机舱和船长。如果火势没有那么严重的话,我会尽快使用手提式灭火器灭火。同时,我将仔细观察火灾情况,等待消防队的救援。当消防队人员到达时,我也将会按救火应变部署表及时到位。
11. How do you check the CO2 System?
如何检查二氧化碳系统?
The CO2 system is the fixed fire fighting system. I do the checks according to the checklist.
First, the date of last service, CO2 pipelines and bottles should be checked. The air blow test should be carried out to make sure that the system works well enough.
Certificates also need to be checked to make sure they are uptodate. The weight of the CO2 in the bottles should be tested at regular interval.
CO2系统是固定消防系统,我根据检查表进行检查。
首先,应检查CO2管道和瓶的上一次检测日期。应进行吹气试验,以确保系统运行良好。
证书也需要检查以确保它们是最新的。按照规定的时间间隔对 CO2进行称重
如果觉得我的文章对您有用,请随意打赏。你的支持将鼓励我继续创作!