在线客服系统
澳大利亚AMSA检查船员中英文语句子-绿芒船员学苑

澳大利亚AMSA检查船员中英文语句子

AMSA ONBOARD   OOW: According to our ship security plan, would you please show me your ID card and register here? 值班驾驶员:根据我们的船舶保安计划,可否出示您的证件并在这里...

AMSA ONBOARD

 

OOW: According to our ship security plan, would you please show me your ID card and register here?

值班驾驶员:根据我们的船舶保安计划,可否出示您的证件并在这里登记?

AMSA: Of course.

检查官:好的。

AMSA: Is the captain on board?Would you show me the way to the captain's cabin?

检查官:船长在吗?能否带我去船长房间?

OOW: He is expecting you in his cabin, sir. Follow me, please. Mind your head and be careful with your steps.

值班驾驶员:船长在房间等候您,先生。 请跟我来这边请。当心别碰头,别绊脚。

AMSA: OK,THANKS

检查官:好的,谢谢!

 

CHECK CERTIFICATION

 

CAPTAIN: Nice to meet you, Mr. Officer

船长:很高兴见到你,长官。

AMSA:Nice to meet you,Mr Captain. I am the AMSA

检查官:很高兴见到你,船长。我是澳大利亚海事安全局。

CAPTAIN:May I have your certification,please?

船长:我可以看你的证件吗?

AMSA: Here is my ID card.

检查官:这是我的ID卡。

CAPTAIN:Welcome on board have a seat, please.

船长:欢迎来我船检查,请坐。

AMSA: Thanks captain!

检查官:谢谢!

AMSA:Have you got any deficiencies during the last inspections?

检查官:上一次检查中有缺陷?

CAPTAIN:Yes, we've got a few minor deficiencies. We've improved and rectified them according to the relative regulations and conventions.

船长:是的,有几个小的缺陷。我们已经根据相关的法规及公约进行了改正。

AMSA:Are all required certificates or board valid and respectively endorsed?

检查官:船上所有要求的证书都有效并经过签注吗?

CAPTAIN:Yes, they are all valid.

船长:是的,都有效。

AMSA:Would you please show me all your ship's certificates,other Garbage Record Bookand Oil Record Book Captain?

检查官:船长,可否请出示所有船舶证书?还有《垃圾记录簿》和《油类记录簿》。

Captain:Here you are, sir, and there is the index of certificates, which i maybe helpful to you.

船长:所有的证书都在这,这里还有一份证书的目录,可能对你有所帮助。

AMSA:Next please inform C/O and C/E to check deck&engine room,thanks!

检查官:接下来请通知大副和轮机长到甲板和机舱检查,谢谢!

CAPTAIN:OK,Stand by.

船长:好的,都已准备。

 

CHECK DECK&ENGINE ROOM

 

AMSA:What's the condition of the air pipes, filling pipes and sounding pipes for each hold?Have the air pipes and their deck connections been examined for corrosion and have their means of closure been inspected and found in order?

检查官:各舱的空气管、加油管及测量管的情况如何?是否对空气管及其与甲板的连接处的腐蚀情况和关闭方法进行检查,并使其处于正常状态?

C/O:Every one is clearly identified with the name of the corresponding tank it serves.All pipe covers are in sound condition.All in good condition

大副:每根都标明了对应的舱柜名称,关闭盖完好无缺,所有都处于良好状态。

AMSA:Where is the isolating valve?What about the isolating valve?Please TEST?

检查官:隔离阀在哪?隔离阀的情况如何?请测试?

C/O:On the main deck.Please see pressure is normal,The isolation valve for the deck section and the engine room section was tested satisfactorily.

大副:在主甲板上,请看消防水压力正常,甲板总管与机舱消防管的隔离阀测试情况良好。

AMSA:OK,good condition!Next,Would you like to show me the engine room, please?

检查官:好的,状况良好!请你带我看一下机舱,好吗?

C/E:OK. Let's go.

轮机长:好的,我们走吧。

AMSA:Are periodically unattended machinery spaces satisfactory evidence?

检查官:周期性无人值班机器机舱是否备有满意的资料文件?

C/E:Yes.

轮机长:有的。

AMSA:Where are the emergency lights and alarm apparatuses in the

engine control room? Please TEST?

检查官:应急灯和机舱报警装置在哪里?请测试一下?

C/E:THERE,START TESTINGlisten to the sound They are all in good condition.

轮机长:哪里,开始测,请听声音均正常。

AMSA:NOW,let’s focus on the other item,Check the skylights

检察官:现在咱们进行下一项。检查一下天窗。

C/E:Yes,sir.

轮机长:好的,遵命。

AMSA:C/E The fire damper of funnel is out of order,The ventilator' s closing appliances in the E/R is deformed seriously and seized.

检察官:轮机长烟囱防火挡板失灵了,机舱通风筒关闭装置变形明显,卡死了。

C/E:SORRY SIR,Pre-arrival testing is normal ,We will repair it immediately.

轮机长:很抱歉,我们抵港前测试正常,我们立刻去修理它。

AMSA:Where is the control station for the quick closing valves?

检察官:燃油速闭阀控制站在哪里?

C/E:In the passage of accommodation for crew.

轮机长:在船员居住处的走道上。

AMSA:The rubber pipes are used as gauging glass pipes for the fuel oil tank and the lub oil tank.Please test the quick dosing valves for the fuel oil tank.

检查官:燃油柜和滑油柜管路中竟然用橡皮胶管代替观测玻璃管,请测试一下燃油速闭阀。

C/E:We will replace it soon.NOW START TESTING,the cut-off device of wild and oil is normal.

轮机长:我们马上把它换掉,风油切断装置测试情况正常。

AMSA:OK,The inspection is complete today,thank your crew for your cooperation!

检查官:好的,今天检查完毕,谢谢船员兄弟的配合。

C/E:Thank you for boarding the checked ship.

轮机长:谢谢您登轮检查。

  • 发表于 2024-11-05 18:03
  • 阅读 ( 38 )

0 条评论

请先 登录 后评论
青衫故人
青衫故人

海员-大副

216 篇文章

作家榜 »

  1. 海员学院 303 文章
  2. 青衫故人 216 文章
  3. 海员 216 文章
  4. 织光 206 文章
  5. 海贼王 189 文章
  6. 四处漂泊 184 文章
  7. 朱亚文 181 文章
  8. 幸福船员 168 文章